2 cans (6 1/2 oz.) chunk style tuna, drained
3 cups wide egg noodles, cooked
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/3 cup sliced green onions
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tsp. mustard
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. dried thyme
1/4 tsp. salt
1 small sliced zucchini *
1 medium tomato, chopped *
1 cup shredded monteray jack cheese *
1. Cook noodles according to package. Drain and rinse in hot water.
2. Drain and flake tuna. set aside.
3.Combine noodles with tuna, celery and onions. Blend in sour cream, mustard, mayo,
thyme, and salt
4. Spoon half the mixture into greased 2 qt. casserole. Top with half the zucchini and
repeat. Top with cheese.
5. Bake at 350' for 30 min. Top with tomatoes.
* I usually leave the zucchini, tomato off and use a pre-shredded cheese.
Experiment and see what you get.